I installed the MediaBox, and it appears in the editor, however the popup window is basically frozen, minus the close button. No files appear and when I enter a relative path to a file, the insert button does not work. Any ideas?
1. Select all the images to be included in the popup
2. Click the Popups tab and select WidgetKit from the Popup Type list.
3. Click the Insert Multiple Images button
4. Set your WidgetKit popup options
5. Set a Group name for the popups.
6. Click the Advanced tab and in the Style field add : display:none;
7. Click Insert
8. click the Source Code Editor button.
9. Find the first link with the data-lightbox attribute and remove the style="display:none;" from its child img element.
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.