Image Manager Extended
- Fixed : Resize ratio when disabling constrain in the Image Editor.
- Fixed : Crop selection when changing X, Y values in the Image Editor.
- Fixed : Update single / multiple selection options when Popup Type is changed.
- Fixed : Resize errors on uploading when upload resize options are hidden.
- Changed : Image Editor uses differnet methods to apply and save edits based on browser features.
- Added : Fields to set width, height x and y crop values in Image Editor.
- Fixed : Cropping thumbnails not working with PHP GD.
- Fixed : Error in display thumbnail output if file doesn't exist.
- Fixed : Can't change Alignment or Border values.
- Fixed : Border style serialization improved.
- Fixed : All default attribute values set (class, direction, style etc.) are now applied to drag & drop uploads.
- Fixed : Always Include Dimensions option not applied.
- Fixed : Image Editor now uses Image Library fro transform processing.
- Fixed : Some default attribute values not applied.
- Added : GD and Imagick image libraries
- Added : Option to set image processor GD (default) or Canvas.
- Added : Option to set default attributes
- Added : Drag & Drop upload support.
- Added : "Always Include Dimensions" option - set to No to allow images to be inserted without dimensions.
- Fixed : Can't select image in JCE 2.3.0 beta
- Fixed : Image Editor issues in JCE 2.3.0 beta
- Fixed : Crop Thumbnail option not applied.
- Fixed : PNG thumbnails saved as jpeg.
- Fixed : Inocrrect thumbnail dimensions used when inserting multiple popups.
- Fixed : Thumbnails distorted when created using "Crop Thumbnail" option.
- Fixed : Multiple image insertion with popups
- Fixed : Cropping in the Image Editor resizes the image to fit the crop window
- Fixed : Fix image resizing to fit within editor window in Image Editor.
- Fixed : Add quality slider for all browsers on save in Image Editor
- Fixed : Saving images in Firefox in the Image Editor would produce file sizes greater than the original.
- Fixed : Rollover images
- Fixed : Use default mode value if no cookie set.
- Fixed : Cache directory path creation
- Fixed : PNG images are now saved correctly in the Image Editor
- Fixed : Thumbnail Editor preveiw sizing if only one dimension set
- Fixed : Images can now be resized up in the Image Editor
- Changed : Thumbnails created on upload are now created using canvas in the browser (supported browsers only)
- Fixed : Thumbnail folder creation
- Fixed : Image resizing when inserting multiple images
- Fixed : Image Editor window size when image size exceeds screen resolution
- Fixed : Thumbnail preview size
- Fixed : Thumbnail detection from thumbnail prefix
- Fixed : Some parameters cannot be empty eg: Image Editor presets
- Added : Parameters to hide some dialog options
- Fixed : Updating popups
- Fixed : Upload resizing when only one dimension value is supplied.
- Fixed : Styles list updating margin, align, border options
- Fixed : Border values compressed in Styles field
- Fixed : File Browser list thumbnails display in Firefox 3.6
- Fixed : Thumbnail Editor dialog unresponsive in Firefox
- Fixed : Thumbnail Editor dimensions calculations when values removed
- Fixed : Resize and Thumbnail errors in FTP mode.
- Fixed : Multiple popup creation in IE and Webkit
- Fixed : IE7 / 8 issues in the Thumbnail Editor
- Added : Crop To Fit option for Thumbnail creation in the Upload dialog. This cahnges the default Thumbnail behaviour to proportionately thumbnail images on upload unless this option is checked.
- Update : Improved security by adding feature access, file name and path checks on all filesystem functions
- Fixed : Creating Thumbnails on Upload
- Fixed : Setting Border options to "Not Set"
- Fixed : Create / Delete thumbnail messages
- Fixed : Errors when uploading and resizing images that have dimensions smaller than the resize dimensions.
- Fixed : Context Menu link
- Changed : Proportional checkbox and label removed from Upload dialog.
- Changed : Resizing and Thumbnailing on Upload can now be done by supplying single value
- Added : Tooltips to Resize and Thumbnail options in the Upload dialog.
- Added : The Thumbnail Editor can now create thumbnails using a single width or height value
- Added : Memory check before resizing or creating thumbnails where these actions require GD and may cause server errors with large files.
- Changed : File List Cache option disabled by default
- Added : File List Icons are displayed first using any associated thumbnail, then the exif thumbnail if available, then a cache thumb is created if possible, otherwise a scaled version of the full image is used.
- Fixed : Creating thumbnails on uploading
- Fixed : Inserting images not in File Browser list
- Fixed : Inserting popups where image does not have an associated thumbnail
- Fixed : Creation and display of image icons in Images mode.
- Added : Option to disable Icon caching
- Fixed : Links on images removed when image updated with Image Manager Extended
- Updated : Rebuilt the thumbnail / preview display to be more robust.
- Updated : Licence and manifest data
- Fixed : Issues with thumbnail display
- Changed : Replaced JCE Utilities option with JCE Mediabox in the Popup tab
- Fixed : More efficient thumbnail list and Preview thumbnail display
- Changed: The Browser List pagination selection list is now set to 'all' by default.
- Fixed : Version display in dialog window
- Added : Option to select between PHPThumb or Wideimage image libraries. Default is PHPThumb.
- Fixed : PHP5 related warnings in PHPThumb library.
- Fixed : Thumbnail and preview display errors where images contain special characters.
- Fixed : Improved thumbnail and preview image display. Should fallback to loading the full image if thumbnail processing fails due to memory errors.
- Added: WideImage library for image processing
- Fixed: Errors on open if width and height are blank
- Fixed: Quality levels not applied on upload resize
- Fixed: Cache errors on upload / file selection
- Fixed: Errors on empty cache directory
- Fixed: Plugin load fails with error if canEdit is false (no GD or IM or no Cache)
- Fixed: Upload default actions and upload forced actions
- Fixed: Proportional dimension calculation onblur
- Fixed: Minor changes to cache cleanup
- Fixed: Upload dialog errors on re-open in IE
- Fixed: Various language definitions
- Fixed: Thumbnail view layout
- Changed: Image processing now limited to files smaller than 10Mpx unless using ImageMagick
- Added: 'Empty' icon when no cache image found
- Fixed: Error messages
- Fixed: Path resolution for preview thumbnails
- Fixed: Cache directory cleanup
- Fixed: Cache directory detection/creation (FTP aware)
- Fixed: GIF image resizing/thumbnailing loses transparency
- Fixed: Custom thumbnail prefix not used
- Fixed: Default cache folder selection.
- Fixed: Removed alert if no GD but ImageMagick activated
- Fixed: NAN result when editing popup dimensions
- Fixed: Tooltip removes other classes
- Fixed: Resize width/height labels
- Added: FTP mode resizing/thumbnailing
- Fixed: Empty margin values produced an error in IE.
- Fixed: Proportional dimensions calculation error.
- Fixed: 500 Server error if GD not installed.
- Added: Support for filetype groups and ability to set file types in parameters
- Added: Interface improvements.
- Added: Tooltip help dialogs.