JCE 18.104.22.168 for Joomla! 1.5 and JCE 22.214.171.124 for Joomla! 1.0.15 have been released.
Both packages include important security updates and all users are urged to upgrade as soon as possible. All previous JCE versions are afffected.
Thanks to Vertical Pigeon for alerting us to the vulnerabilities.
JCE 126.96.36.199 also includes a number of bug fixes including:
- TinyMCE updated to 188.8.131.52
- Improvements to the Paste plugin. A Paste from Word button has also been added. Using this button when pasting from Word may improve cleanup as in some instances Word content was not always detected and therefore not removed.
- It is now possible to add a leading slash to urls in AdvLink, Image Manager etc. eg: /images/fruit.jpg
- Media support is improved with better support for HTML5
- Some issues with the Code plugin have been fixed