Creating lightbox popups for audio and video can be done using the Popups tab.
A compatible lightbox extension, such as JCE MediaBox, must be installed and enabled to use this feature.
To create popup
- Before opening the Media Manager, select an image or text to attach the popup to.
- Click on the Media Manager button to open the Media Manager.
- Select the audio or video file to insert, or paste in a URL. See Inserting Media.
- Click on the Popups tab, to view the Popups options.
- Select a Popup Type, eg: JCE MediaBox Popups, to enable the popup and view the popup options.
- Set the popup options as required, such as the Title and Dimensions.
- Click the Insert button.
The selected image or text will now have the popup link applied to it.