You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#100020 Editor not allowing the option to work

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 27 May 2019 19:44 BST

[email protected]
Hi when I go to the JCE component and go to options it sort of flashes and goes to renew key
Also, the read more menu is now on the right-hand side of the page and alters the page width any help would be appreciated
Dave Bell

Ryan
Also, the read more menu is now on the right-hand side of the page and alters the page width any help would be appreciated

The position of the Page Break menu is set by the Joomla Article Manager when it renders the article in the front-end, and by your template. JCE helps by determining where the Readmore or Page Break will occur in the article, but not how it is rendered in the front-end.

when I go to the JCE component and go to options it sort of flashes and goes to renew key

I'm not sure what you mean here. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
when I go to the JCE component and go to options it sort of flashes and goes to renew key

I'm not able to replicate this on your site. Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Ryan Demmer

[email protected]
Hi Ryan ok I go to JCE editor control panel and go to the options it does not come up with the menu option to disable read more
Regards Dave

Ryan
I go to JCE editor control panel and go to the options it does not come up with the menu option to disable read more

JCE does not have an option to disable the article read more display.

The ReadMore and Page Break (Article Index) front-end layouts are controlled by the Joomla Article Manager, not by JCE.

You can enable / disable these options in the Joomla Article Manager options, ie: Content -> Articles -> Options.

Ryan Demmer