You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#102385 Undo CTRL+Z no longer working

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Friday, 20 December 2019 16:55 GMT

[email protected]
Morning, I noticed with the last update (2.8.1) that CTRL+Z to undo a paste or other action was not working, after the update today it's still not working. Is this a change in the "auto correct" features that is preventing Undo from working? It is a real PITA, FWIW.

Thank you.

Ryan
CTRL + Z is working fine in my tests on the demo site - https://demo.joomlacontenteditor.net/

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
Does this happen with all browsers, or just particular one? Are you able to test on more than 1 machine?

Ryan Demmer

[email protected]
I may have to take it back. I was seeing it in the Admin area, New or Editing an Article, but it worked when I went back to it after enabling the paste as plain text option. Noticed also that buttons like Insert Module/Position, Widget, were also missing from the bottom of the editor window. You've moved page break, read more etc into the JCE Editor (not a fan).

Ryan
Noticed also that buttons like Insert Module/Position, Widget, were also missing from the bottom of the editor window. You've moved page break, read more etc into the JCE Editor (not a fan).

Only if you have added the new Joomla button to the editor toolbar. Remove it from the editor toolbar to restore the buttons to the bottom of the editor.

Ryan Demmer