You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#103052 Save, Save & Close, Save & New, Cancel Buttons not working wherever JCE is active :(

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by jgress on Tuesday, 11 February 2020 19:23 GMT

jgress
Hi there,

About a month ago my client's host migrated them to another server and then back again. Since then, the Save/Save&Close/Save&New/Cancel button hasn't worked in Articles or Custom Modules - basically anywhere JCE displays. TinyMCE does work to save. (On the backend.

I reinstalled core. Nope. I then installed pro. Nope. Tried Extensions -> Manage -> Database -> Fix. Nope.

There does appear to be a conflict but I can't figure out what it is or what to do about it. See screen cap.

I've been all through the forum trying whatever I could but haven't been able to get it to budge.

Any suggestions are welcomed. :)

Best,
Jenn

Attachments

Ryan
In Editor Profiles -> Editor Parameters -> Advanced, remove the value you have added to the Extended Elements field.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

jgress
YOU are the light of my life right now, Ryan! Thank you soooo much. I didn't build this site and had no idea that was even there. Thank you again so much! <3