You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#104321 Refresh icon in media manager : animated ?

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by fabio42 on Monday, 18 May 2020 11:56 BST

fabio42
Hello !
Was wondering if the icon called "refresh" in the media manger is supposed to be animated once clicked upon ? Mine is not and sometimes, after clicking on it, it hasn't refreshed at all, so there's no way to know if my click has been successful or not.
Thanks a lot !
Fabio

Ryan
The "Home" icon in the top left of the interface will show a progress spinner when you click the Refresh button.

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/104321-refresh-icon-in-media-manager-animated.gif

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

fabio42
alright ! couldn't see it ... due to my config choices of the media manager layout. When I open the media manager, I have to scroll down to go to refresh, so the "home icon" does not show up anymore !

(btw, is the media manager popup window size adjustable somewhere in the configuration ? I would then reduce its size)
Wouldn't it be more logical to apply the animation to the refresh icon anyway ? (just a suggestion)
Thansk for the answer !

Attachments

Ryan
(btw, is the media manager popup window size adjustable somewhere in the configuration ? I would then reduce its size)

What device are you using and what is the screen resolution?

Ryan Demmer

fabio42
I'm using a computer and the screen resolution is 1920*1080. (browser : firefox)

Ryan
A loading indicator on the Refresh button will be added in the next update.

Ryan Demmer

fabio42
Thumbs up for you !!:D