You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#104371 [BUG] Videos appear double via underscore bug

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 15 June 2020 19:44 BST

GameWorld
When we create a new article and we copy-paste a Youtube video URL and then we submit the article, the YouTube video appears double when reading the article.

The problem: When we edit the article afterwards, we realized that on the left of the YouTube video link, there is an underscore which has the link of the same YouTube video! So that's why the video appears double.

This didn't exist in older versions and it has appeared in all of my colleagues so far, including me. It's an urgent bug because we post 15-20 news items per day and we have to edit all of them one by one to remove the undercore so that people see one video instead of two!

Fix it asap by providing an new version.
Thank you.

Attachments

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.8.13 Beta 2 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

GameWorld
First you need to fix this and when both are fixed then I will download it.
https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/forum/104369

Sorry but I have already paid my developer to upgrade the old version because it was very old. So it will be one upgrade for all, not one by one.

Thank you.

Ryan
I have fixed this issue on your site with an install of JCE Pro 2.8.13 RC2

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.