You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Thursday, 25 June 2020
  3 Replies
  7.7K Visits
Hello, is there away that we create in JCE editor a short cut that can add a pre made buttons, text.
for example.

if I want to add the button register now. at the bottom of some of articles that I write, but I do not want to create this button every time, so I just click a short code or insert button, and it will add it right away there.

Now we need to create link, then I go to link it to the menu item them I go and add the css class to show as button. its just too much work every time we want to insert the same button over and over.

please help.
more than a month ago
·
if I want to add the button register now. at the bottom of some of articles that I write, but I do not want to create this button every time, so I just click a short code or insert button, and it will add it right away there.

What does the code for this button look like?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
HERE

<a href="join-online" button class="button-register" style="vertical-align:middle"><span>Join Online </span></button></a>
more than a month ago
·
The easiest way to do this is with the Template Manager, which you can use to create a list of HTML snippets to quickly insert into the editor.

1. Make sure the Template Manager icon is added to the editor toolbar. You can do this in Editor Profiles -> Features & Layout.
2. Then, in the Plugin Parameters tab, click on Template Manager, and then for the Template Items option, add a Name to the option, and in the HTML field, add your HTML code, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/104694-pre-made-buttons.jpg

3. You can create as many Template Items as you want by clicking the blue plus button.
4. Click Save.

In the editor, you should now be able to access your code snippets to insert using the list on the Template Manager button, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/104694-pre-made-buttons-2.gif

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!