You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#105524 Problem with entering a profile

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 06 October 2022 10:25 BST

sankeysoft
Hello, I am using Joomla 3.9.22 and JCE 2.8.18, Global Configuration is fully accessible but when I try to get in to my Default Editor profile (the only one I have) I get this debug error.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 33554432) (tried to allocate 655360 bytes) in /home/sites/rele.me.uk/public_html/libraries/src/Language/Language.php on line 777

I have three Joomla sites and this is the only one that displays this error.

I have Admintools on all three sites and on the one causing the problem I have disabled the Amintools .htaccess file and reverted to the original htacces and still have the problem

JCE Editor is working OK, I simply wanted to look at the Default Profile just to check something which is when I discovered the problem so it may have existed for quite some time, months even.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

mmaass
Just for posterity: Has this been solved, and if so, what was the cause and what was the remedy? I encountered a similar error, referencing the very same line of the same file:

libraries/src/Language/Language.php on line 777
In my case it does not affect JCE (I am a faithful subscriber ...) but a different software, though. It would be great if you could share your findings. :-) Regards Michael

Ryan
I don't remember what the issue was here, but try updating any language packs you have installed.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.