You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#106447 iframe is strip when JCE used as custom field or repeatable

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by semaphore on Thursday, 21 January 2021 14:40 GMT

semaphore
Hi,
We are able to copy/paste YT link in article description core fields without any issue but the same function is stripped in our Editor custom fields. We have tried to disable filter in the fields parameters but it' doesn't seems to change anything and the issue is the same for repeatable field which use JCE editor as if the editor fields strip everything without regarding it's own or editor settings.

Thanks for your help

For reproducing the error :
  • J! 3.9.24
  • JCE 2.9.1 Pro
  • Create a Editor custom fields
  • Insert YT link inside, save and check

Ryan
When creating the custom field, make sure to set the Filter option to Raw.

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/106447-iframe-is-strip-when-jce-used-as-custom-field-or-repeatable.jpg

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

semaphore
Grr it was the only settings i don't test ^^
But it doesn't solve for the repeatable one :-/ (these one is quite annoying each time we use them)

Ryan
That is set on the Form Field in the Repeatable field, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/106447-iframe-is-strip-when-jce-used-as-custom-field-or-repeatable-2.jpg

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

semaphore
Okay I feel completely stupid on this one I haven't check after the first post :-/ I was so sure the repeatable don't have any option like for the media...
Thanks again.