You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107438 Problem mit Columns

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 12 April 2021 12:23 BST

pg2773
Hallo,
ich habe nach dem Versionswechsel auf 2.9.5 ein Problem mit der Columns-Funktion. Ich teile die Artikel immer auf und nutze die Funktion Create Columns mit den Parametern Columns = 2, Stack width = medium, Gap size = medium, Layout 2-1.

Er fügt mir die Aufteilung (2/3 und 1/3) auch richtig in den Editor ein. Allerdings ist die Aufteilung nach dem Speichern nicht mehr auf 2-1 sondern auf 1-1 (also 1/2 und 1/2). Beide Spalten haben 50 % des Platzes. Wie kann ich es hinbekommen, dass die Aufteilung auch nach dem Speichern wie gewünscht bleibt?

Viele Grüße von Jürgen Preuß

Hello,
I have a problem with the Columns function after the version change to 2.9.5. I always split the articles and use the Create Columns function with the parameters Columns = 2, Stack width = medium, Gap size = medium, Layout 2-1.

It also inserts the split (2/3 and 1/3) correctly in the editor for me. However, after saving, the layout is no longer 2-1 but 1-1 (so 1/2 and 1/2). Both columns have 50% of the space. How can I make it so that the division remains as desired after saving?

Many greetings from Jürgen Preuß

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.9.6 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.