You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107463 jce pro

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 14 April 2021 10:55 BST

ivebabek
what should I do after installing jce pro, step by step, as a begginer?

Ryan
Are you familiar with the editor? Did you upgrade from JCE Core, or is this a clean install of JCE Pro?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

ivebabek
I had jce, and now I installed JCE Pro, but I don't know what to do step by step, on global configuration I see can see JCE editor Pro, but I also this blue sentence, Default permissions used for all content in this component. Do I have to change any permission setting?
( ... the Manage the permission settings for the user groups below. See notes at the bottom.... what should I do here?)

ivebabek

Attachments

ivebabek
I installed JCE Pro from my jce on joomla

Ryan
Those permission settings can remain the same unless you need to give other user types access to JCE Admin functions. They don't relate to using the editor in articles etc.

If you already use JCE, then you will need to assign the new Pro buttons you require to the editor toolbar. Please see - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/faq/editor/pro-buttons-missing-after-upgrade

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.