You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours:
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please post your question in the Forum and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thursday, 22 April 2021
  1 Replies
  1.9K Visits
Hello,

My question is about the column feature in the editor. In some projects, it would be nice to be able to add other flex properties/values to some of the columns, for example center horizontally and/or horizontally whenever that fits the design better.

I can achieve that by editing the div, but for some contributors that is not an option. If a class could be added to a column (without having to edit code), that would already help cause I could then add several flex css options to the styles list.

As the JCE parameters are quite extensive, maybe such an option to add classes to a column might already exist, but I did not see it. I don’t exclude that you have other ideas about my request.

Regards,
Jan
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Yes, I think a Styles or Classes select list for the Columns dialog would be a good idea.

You can apply a css class from the Styles list in the editor toolbar to Columns:

1. Click somewhere in a column.
2. Click columns in the Path at the bottom of the editor to select the Columns container.
3. Select the style to apply from the Styles list. This could be a css class you have added to your template stylesheet that sets a flexbox value.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

factotum selected the reply #107567 as the answer for this post — 7 months ago
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Yes, I think a Styles or Classes select list for the Columns dialog would be a good idea.

You can apply a css class from the Styles list in the editor toolbar to Columns:

1. Click somewhere in a column.
2. Click columns in the Path at the bottom of the editor to select the Columns container.
3. Select the style to apply from the Styles list. This could be a css class you have added to your template stylesheet that sets a flexbox value.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!