You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Thursday, 22 April 2021
  1 Replies
  5.6K Visits
Hello,

My question is about the column feature in the editor. In some projects, it would be nice to be able to add other flex properties/values to some of the columns, for example center horizontally and/or horizontally whenever that fits the design better.

I can achieve that by editing the div, but for some contributors that is not an option. If a class could be added to a column (without having to edit code), that would already help cause I could then add several flex css options to the styles list.

As the JCE parameters are quite extensive, maybe such an option to add classes to a column might already exist, but I did not see it. I don’t exclude that you have other ideas about my request.

Regards,
Jan
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Yes, I think a Styles or Classes select list for the Columns dialog would be a good idea.

You can apply a css class from the Styles list in the editor toolbar to Columns:

1. Click somewhere in a column.
2. Click columns in the Path at the bottom of the editor to select the Columns container.
3. Select the style to apply from the Styles list. This could be a css class you have added to your template stylesheet that sets a flexbox value.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Yes, I think a Styles or Classes select list for the Columns dialog would be a good idea.

You can apply a css class from the Styles list in the editor toolbar to Columns:

1. Click somewhere in a column.
2. Click columns in the Path at the bottom of the editor to select the Columns container.
3. Select the style to apply from the Styles list. This could be a css class you have added to your template stylesheet that sets a flexbox value.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

[email protected] selected the reply #107567 as the answer for this post — 2 years ago
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!