You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107687 Multiple Images not working

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Tuesday, 04 May 2021 11:02 BST

bobr666
After updating, the multiple image system seems to have stopped working. I can insert the multiple images and assign them to a group, but

a) the plug in doesn't prompt about "using thumbnails" and changes the images to use the thumbnails
b) they do not show at all in the published article.

Tried the latest development version, same result. Re-installed mediabox, same result.

Ryan
a) the plug in doesn't prompt about "using thumbnails" and changes the images to use the thumbnails

Please try JCE Pro 2.9.7 Beta 5 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development - but note that the prompt is only shown when in the Popups tab.

b) they do not show at all in the published article.

Please post a link to an example.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

bobr666
Seems to be working now.

Is there a reference to how to edit the HTML? For example, I can't seem to change the sequence of how images are presented and I'd like sometimes to use a non-thumbnail image as the 'base' one that is shown on the page?

Ryan
I'd like sometimes to use a non-thumbnail image as the 'base' one that is shown on the page?

You don't have to use the associated thumbnail, so you can just click No on the prompt to use the full image instead. To use a completely different image, you will then need to edit the first image to change it after inserting the multiple images.

You can change the sequence of the images by drag-reordering them in the file list, using the handles on the right of each file item, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/107687-multiple-images-not-working.gif

Ryan Demmer

bobr666
Thanks

bobr666
Hmmmm, not working at all, again. When I refresh the page, there is a brief flash of the thumbnail image, but then it disappears. and there is no trace of the multiple images.

I can see that the html with the links is in the page, but it's not showing.

Ryan
Hmmmm, not working at all, again. When I refresh the page, there is a brief flash of the thumbnail image, but then it disappears. and there is no trace of the multiple images.

Please post a link to an example.

Ryan Demmer