You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Tuesday, 04 May 2021
  4 Replies
  5.8K Visits
Hello,
the problem I have, is that the clean button, it doesn't work. When clicked, it takes action to upload a file, not to clean it.
Interestingly, in the same form, I have a subform and yes it works fine.

The defined code that does not work is:

<field name="foto" directory="bdm_amics" type="media" label="COM_AMICSBD_FORM_LBL_AMIC_FOTO" description="COM_AMICSBD_FORM_DESC_AMIC_FOTO" hint="COM_AMICSBD_FORM_LBL_AMIC_FOTO"/>

If I change the type="media" to type="mediajce" it doesn't work either.

And the code defined in the subform that if it works is:

<field name="foto" groupByFieldset="false" directory="bdm_amics" type="mediajce" required="true" label="COM_AMICSBD_SUBFORM_LBL_FOTOSADDICIONALS_FOTO" description="COM_AMICSBD_SUBFORM_DESC_FOTOSADDICIONALS_FOTO" hint="COM_AMICSBD_SUBFORM_LBL_FOTOSADDICIONALS_FOTO"/>

I am using JCE 3.9.7 beta 6.

Thanks
Jose
more than a month ago
·
Here's a video

Video

Thanks
Jose
more than a month ago
·
I'm not able to reproduce this in my tests. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Hi,
Sorry, I'm testing on a local server. When I can I install it on an online server and pass you the credentials
Thanks.
Jose
more than a month ago
·
Hi Ryan,
the problem is because i had modified the width of the box with css, it was too big and the buttons didn't fit well.
thanks.

Jose
josemh marked this post as Resolved — 2 years ago
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!