You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Wednesday, 19 May 2021
  5 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Hello,

We need to load different profiles of editor for the same users, in the same component but in different views, a very complete profile with text and paragraph formatting and tables, and a reduced profile with only formatting. Is it possible to call different editor profiles with $editor->display(... ? How?

Thank you!
more than a month ago
·
Sorry Ryan,
No way to do this?
Thank you
more than a month ago
·
Please try JCE Pro 2.9.8 RC - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

You can pass thr profile id to the editor using the $param array variable in the $editor->display method, eg:

$editor->display('text', '', 400, 300, 10, 10, true, null, null, null, array('id' => 15));

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Thank you very much Ryan, sorry but I can't make it run. There are some screen captures in the attached file.

Regards,

Jose Martinez
more than a month ago
·
It was working in some initial tests, but is not in others. I am still working on this and will update when (and if) I get it to work.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Thank you very much for your effort. It will be a very useful feature for us, and we will use it intensively in our development.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!