You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107954 Column not working in Joomla 3.9.27?

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by matrix on Saturday, 29 May 2021 11:15 BST

matrix
Hi
I have in Articles a row with 3 columns (see picture01.jpg). In Frontend will show corret (see picture02.jpg). This was made in Joomla 3.9.26. After Update Joomla to 3.9.27, the article will show anywhere correct (picture02.jpg).
But: when i open a article in 3.9.27 and save this, the columns not show in one row. it will now show column for column in vertical (picture03.jpg)
Here the link to the site: Pontonier

I have tested this on a copy of the site in 3.9.26 - there will show after open/save a article anywhere correct.

Can you search, how is the problem?

Attachments

matrix
For better understanding: i have made a readon in this article for show the article in full width (picture10.jpg). When you click on readon, the article will open in full width, but the colums are vertical and not horizontal (picture11.jpg).
The code from columns are before and after saving the article same. but in frontend will not show in 3.9.27 horizontal.

Attachments

matrix
I found somethings - see attachment.

Attachments

Ryan
[quotePost id="107956"]I found somethings - see attachment.[/quotePost]

You appear to have selected Boostrap 4 for the CSS Framework option in the Columns parameters, but your site is using Bootstrap 3, which is why the columns are not displaying correctly.

Set the CSS Framework option to Generic, then open and save the article.

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/107954-column-not-working-in-joomla-3-9-27.jpg

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

matrix
Strange - yes - it work's...
Many Thank's!