You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108019 JCE Editor does not work anymore

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by deroderuiter on Tuesday, 08 June 2021 11:09 BST

deroderuiter
When I use JCE Editor I don't see any text anymore when editing an article. Tags, Categories etc. still do work, but not the articles. Who can help me?

Ryan
When I use JCE Editor I don't see any text anymore when editing an article.

Please post a screenshot.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

deroderuiter
The problem disappeared by itself. When I wanted to make the screenshots, the editor worked fine. I don't know what caused the problem...

Ryan
Perhaps a javascript error caused by browser caching of old files, or just "Monday" :)

Ryan Demmer

deroderuiter
It seems that the problem is caused by Cloudflare. I had the same problem again, but after putting Cloudflare in development mode, the problem no longer occurred.

Ryan
I had the same problem again, but after putting Cloudflare in development mode, the problem no longer occurred.

If you take Cloudflare out of development mode so you get the problem again, are any errors shown in the browser console?

Ryan Demmer

deroderuiter
At the moment, Cloudflare is out of development mode and I don't have any problems. But I can remember that indeed there was an error screen concerning the connection. As soon as the error screen reappears, I will make a screen copy.

deroderuiter
When I log off from Joomla and log on again with the development off in Cloudflare, the same problem occurs. But there is no error on the screen. When I put Cloudflare in Development mode, the problem doesn't occur anymore. When thereafter I put Cloudflare out off development mode, the problem doesn't occur again.