You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours:
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please post your question in the Forum and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Wednesday, 16 June 2021
  7 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Hello,

Did some testing around Joomla 4 environment today. In Pre-Update check, JCE was marked as potentially problematic. However I did the migration and there were no problems. I tested the editor from the new environment, opening articles etc. and everything seemed to work fine. Even the custom css files I had added for rendering template classes (Gantry 5) worked.

But when I went to the JCE Control panel, clicked on Editor profiles and then the active profile, I got:

1264 Out of range value for column 'checked_out' at row 1

Thought you'd like to know.

So far I can't enter any of the profiles' configuration.
martenj52 changed the title from Joomla RC2 to Joomla 4 RC2 — 3 months ago
more than a month ago
·

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
I tried the beta version (Joomla RC4 now) but still got the same problem/error. Everything else works alright, including the older Mediabox plugin.
more than a month ago
·
In Pre-Update check, JCE was marked as potentially problematic.

This seems to just highlight any non-core system plugin installed, not any with an actual problem, ie: it's not a proper compatability check.

I tried the beta version (Joomla RC4 now) but still got the same problem/error.

I'm still not able to reproduce this. Can you try uninstalling and re-installing JCE Pro?

4 weeks ago
·
I have the same problem. Tried to uninstall og install version 2.9.11 but i still got this error message when i try to edit a profile or create a new profile.
4 weeks ago
·

3 weeks ago
·
Login is sendt now.
3 weeks ago
·
I have fixed this on your site with an install of JCE Pro 2.9.12 Beta - Please try JCE Pro 2.9.12 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!