You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108093 JCE Editor Stripping Google Analytics onclick

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by nphic on Thursday, 17 June 2021 17:25 BST

nphic
Folks,

I'm having issues with JCE Editor stripping out Google Analytics code, onclick. I've found articles in this forum, but I'm getting 400 errors when trying to read it. I attached a file that shows you the before save and after save issue. How can I configure JCE Editor so that my google analytics code is not stripped out.

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

CodeChanging.zip

Ryan
Please see - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/faq/editor/event-attributes-removed

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

nphic
Ryan,

Thanks! I did have javascript enabled. I turned it off. Activated Allow Event Attributes. Problem still exists. I logged out of Joomla and logged back in. Same problem with removing the code. My profile is named Administrator and is assigned to the Super Users group. I have JCE Editor a the system default and as the default in my Community Builder profile. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

nphic
Ryan,

I think I found the issue. Your solution works fine if I create the article in Joomla Articles or K2. I using the JCE editor integration to AcyMailing. The editor is stripping it in the JCE AcyMailing Integration. Any guidance on how to resolve?

Thanks,
Joe

nphic
Ryan,

You can close this request. I realized the plugin was provided by Acyba. Thanks for the help! You did get me working on my joomla articles!

Thanks,
Joe