You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108143 integration with JGive not working

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Saturday, 26 June 2021 11:24 BST

aimlesslady
We are using JGive and when we try to edit in the front end, it doesn't allow our cursor to enter the description field box. I have been in touch with the techjoomla vendor and their response was:

We have checked your reported issue on our test site. It seems that this is JCE editor issue, not JGive extension specific.
Can you please report this issue to, JCE editor support team? The support team will provide the correct solution regarding this.
Can you help troubleshoot this? It was working at some point so I am thinking it may have to do with recent updates.

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

aimlesslady
I tried to fill out the form at the link you sent but it would not go through

Ryan
I did receive the login info, but I'm not sure exactly where to go on your site to see the problem. Can you post a link or screenshot, or send me more info using the site login form? - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

aimlesslady
I updated the component with the latest version of JCE issued yesterday and it seemed to fix it.

Ryan
Glad to hear that, I had a feeling the update might fix it as it included a fix for another 3rd party extension loading issue that might have been applicable to this.

Ryan Demmer