You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108173 2.9.9. Problems?

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 28 June 2021 16:08 BST

mberman14
Problems noted with upgrade to JCE 2.9.9. Pro in Safari so far:

• When I click the HTML View button on the top left, it undoes all the changes I've made since last save. Redo button is grayed out, so unrecoverable. The second time I click it, it takes me to the HTML View.
  • In Image Manager Extended, in the Advanced tab, Style field, it keeps adding "administrator/" to links when I save or change tabs or when I click somewhere in the field, and it does it every time I click, so I end up with "administrator/administrator/administrator/administrator/administrator/" in the style field.

Ryan
When I click the HTML View button on the top left, it undoes all the changes I've made since last save. Redo button is grayed out, so unrecoverable. The second time I click it, it takes me to the HTML View.

Please try JCE Pro 2.9.10 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

In Image Manager Extended, in the Advanced tab, Style field, it keeps adding "administrator/" to links when I save or change tabs or when I click somewhere in the field, and it does it every time I click, so I end up with "administrator/administrator/administrator/administrator/administrator/" in the style field.

I'm not able to replicate this. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

mberman14
Ok, I ran into more problems with 2.9.9., so I just rolled it back to 2.9.7.

Thanks,
Matt

Ryan
Ok, I ran into more problems with 2.9.9., so I just rolled it back to 2.9.7.

What problems? Did the beta fix the 1st issue?

Ryan Demmer

mberman14
Oh, odd little things, such as: I have a number of modules that can only be opened in html view, as they get screwed up in editor view even with every setting for adjusting html that I could find turned off. But the new version simply won't open in html view. My usual method is to open it, switch to html view, then cancel and reopen, but with the new version, it reverts to edit view.

I didn't try the beta -- this is a live site, and I don't like to mess with betas unless there's no other options. 2.9.7 seems to be working fine.

Thanks,
Matt

Ryan
But the new version simply won't open in html view. My usual method is to open it, switch to html view, then cancel and reopen, but with the new version, it reverts to edit view.

This is fixed in the beta.

Ryan Demmer