You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108448 Image and design removed after publishing

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by toonetcreation on Friday, 06 August 2021 09:40 BST

toonetcreation
Hi,

I do some tests on stagging website and I have en issue
I published a public form to submit an article from website front-end.
Via JCE editor, I defined a PUBLIC profile, so visitors can submit articles with text formatting (bold, color, etc..) and submit images (inside a specific folder).
When I submit the article, it appears to be unpublished because the PUBLIC profile does not have publication rights ... ok sounds good.
But If I publish the article thanks admin account (or another account who has relevant permissions), I saw on website front-end, the article has been cleaned of formatting (bold text, color highlighting etc.) and that the image uploaded via JCE has disappeared.

Do you have an idea why?

Thanks.
L.

Ryan
This is probably caused by the Joomla Text Filter in System -> Global Configuration. Check that the Filter Type for the usergroup who is submitting the content is set to Default Blacklist.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

toonetcreation
[quotePost id="108454"]This is probably caused by the Joomla Text Filter in System -> Global Configuration. Check that the Filter Type for the usergroup who is submitting the content is set to Default Blacklist.[/quotePost]

ok works fine thank you ;-)