You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Tuesday, 24 August 2021
  5 Replies
  4.9K Visits
Hi,

One of my end-users has reported the following issue : when clicking on add/edit Link in the editor, the popup opens... but is remains blank.

I have checked in the Console and actually there is an 500 error on that popup page :

/administrator/index.php?option=com_jce&task=plugin.display&plugin=link&0c1077a6b5922f88c62496c63896e42a=1&context=22&profile_id=1

How comes ?
(I have checked on my own website, there it works normally. But I could not check more bc I am curently travelling)

Txs !
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
The error was caused by an incompleted installation for Weblinks component on your site. It appears to be registered in the database, but the files are missing, so the Link dialog was loading the Weblinks search plugin, which was then causing the error.

I have removed the Weblinks search plugin option in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Link on your site.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·

more than a month ago
·
Txs Ryan,

In installed the beta, cleared the cache, forced refresh. But I still get an 500 error msg on the popup "add/edit link" (I see the spin but then the popup remains blank) :
/administrator/index.php?option=com_jce&task=plugin.display&plugin=link&423050f57ffcdcab1bc13ea074545132=1&context=22&profile_id=1
more than a month ago
·

more than a month ago
·
txs Ryan.
Just submitted :)
(and I also checked when disabling the root .htaccess. That does not solve the problem)
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
The error was caused by an incompleted installation for Weblinks component on your site. It appears to be registered in the database, but the files are missing, so the Link dialog was loading the Weblinks search plugin, which was then causing the error.

I have removed the Weblinks search plugin option in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Link on your site.

woluweb selected the reply #108666 as the answer for this post — 2 years ago
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!