You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108705 Missing icons that should be available in JCE Editor Pro

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by hardys on Saturday, 30 December 2023 09:14 GMT

patvb
I've installed JCE Editor Pro v. 2.9.11 on a Joomla 4.0.2 site. I'm missing certain icons in the layout that normally would be available in a Joomla 3.x site. For instance iFrames, Image Manager Extended, Columns. So I'm unable to add them to the layout I've assigned to myself. They are not available to the default user profile either. In other words, there is no button to drag.

I've installed the Media Manager plugin as well. And I'm attaching the screenshot for the layout of the editor.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Pat

Attachments

patvb
I managed to fix the issue. Although everything in the site said it was the JCE Editor Pro installed, version 2.9.11, I uninstalled it and reinstalled the extension. And there were the icons I was missing! As I used to tell trainees, sometimes miracles just happen and you have to accept that it's fixed and not worry so much about the "how" of it. 🙂

Pat

juliagaia
Hi, I have the same problem, no media icon. I tired the uninstall/reinstall and that did not work. Any other suggestions? I am on 2.9.58 J3.10.

Attachments