You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#108905 Popup not available / Preview produces error

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by iqoqi_ibk on Thursday, 23 September 2021 11:04 BST

iqoqi_ibk
Hi, after using JCE for years in the free version I recently purchased the PRO version and using it on Joomla 4. Now I am trying to create an image popup but the "tab" popup does not appear in the article file manager despite Media Box is running. The preview produces the error

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  require_once(/....../components/com_content/helpers/route.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /....../components/com_jce/editor/tiny_mce/plugins/preview/preview.php on line 89
The route helper is not available in Joomla 4 Please a little help Val

iqoqi_ibk
I deleted the profiles table in the database which was unfit for the new version anyway. Recreated the table using the sql script from the admin component and let jce recreate the profiles. Now the Popup button is there. But I am unable to modify or create a profile

PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 528384 bytes) in /....../administrator/components/com_jce/views/profile/tmpl/edit_plugins.php on line 79
Which is

echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.options_default', $extension);

Ryan
Do you have the Debug System option enabled in the Joomla Global Configuration? This can cause excessive memory usage when editing JCE Profiles and can cause the error above.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

iqoqi_ibk
Yes, that was the issue. Thank you