You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Monday, 18 October 2021
  1 Replies
  4.7K Visits
Hello,
For my youtube videos at the bottom of my business page, for some reason the size of the video isn't consuming the actual area dimensions that I've set, 560 X 315.
The actual size of the video is smaller. Before, the actual size of the video was larger. See attached image.

I updated Joomla and some other extensions. This might have something to do with it.
youitube videoCan you help?

Also, when I change the size of the dimensions, the website isn't showing the new size on the front end.

A google search says these are the recommended dimensions:
Recommended dimensions: 426 x 240 (240p), 640 x 360 (360p), 854 x 480 (480p), 1280 x 720 (720p), 1920 x 1080 (1080p), 2560 x 1440 (1440p) and 3840 x 2160 (2160p). Aspect ratio is 16:9 (auto adds pillarboxing if 4:3).

Thanks,
Louis
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
For my youtube videos at the bottom of my business page, for some reason the size of the video isn't consuming the actual area dimensions that I've set, 560 X 315.
The actual size of the video is smaller. Before, the actual size of the video was larger. See attached image.

The videos are responsive, and constrained within the column layout and page width, so they can only occupy the size that is available to them.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer

The videos are responsive, and constrained within the column layout and page width, so they can only occupy the size that is available to them.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

[email protected] selected the reply #109145 as the answer for this post — 2 years ago
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!