You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#109321 HTML Title attribute and values in mediabox popup(title, caption) or the other way around

Posted in ‘Suggestions & Feature Requests’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

HGH
Hi Ryan,

I often have some photo series on my site. They are created by the mediabox tool.
When defining them you can specify a text line for "title" and one for a "caption".

And now it comes:
I think it would be a nice feature, when this content is mirrored to the htm ltitle-attribute of the base picture automatically - if the is no entry atall !

Or, if there is an html title-attribute specified already, it should be mirrored to the mediabox-titel and or mediabox-caption, when creating a popup.

If done so, you can see the title and caption values of the mediabox also as a tooltip at the base-pic in the html site, or the other way around.

When getting the html-title to the mediabox there is nothing to separate. When putting the mediabox-title/-caption to the html-title you can separate this two entries by " :: " or any other separator-sign.

As

html-title attribute is empty mediabox-title "mb-title" and mediabox-caption "mb-caption" results in

html-title attribute mb-title :: mb-caption

As I said, it would be a nice and useful feature.