You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#109433 Adding videos to JCE Editor

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by apuhaku on Friday, 19 November 2021 11:59 GMT

apuhaku
Is it possible to get full-width videos and always the same size to my Post? Now they can be seen in smaller size (Picture 2). The big video picture shows how large video can be seen in the Post (Picture 1).

Videos can be added to desktop screens but for some reason added videos can not be seen on mobile screens.

Attachments

Ryan
Please post a link to an example video on your site.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

apuhaku
Picture is from Article's editing. But it can not be seen in the Post. It can be earlier be seen on desktop screens, but not on mobile screens. Now it can not be seen on desktop and mobile screens. If you need credentials, I can send them privately.

Attachments

apuhaku
Maybe it has something to do with user's rights, when videos can not be seen?

Ryan
If you need credentials, I can send them privately.

Please send me a login and instructions - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
You can try the Responsive Widgets plugin - https://github.com/widgetfactory/wf_responsive_widgets - which will make videos responsive (and optionally full width)

Ryan Demmer

apuhaku
Thanks a lot. I write to my developer. Greetings from Finland and Have a Great weekend.