You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#109629 Table row properties - Advanced - Update current row (only)

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by fcollins_mhca on Wednesday, 01 December 2021 14:49 GMT

fcollins_mhca
Since upgrading JCE Editor Pro to v. 2.9.16 and v. 2.9.17, when editing table rows and I go into Table row properties, then Advanced, and try to change a row background color, I only get the option at the bottom for Update current row (which is greyed out and disabled).

I can not change that to update multiple rows (odd, even, etc.) as I used to be able to. Please see attached image.

Is this a bug, or has something else changed? Can you please help?

Thanks!

=============
Frank

Attachments

Ryan
In the General Tab, is the Row Type set to Tabel Body? Only the Table Body can be updated using the actions at the bottom of the dialog.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

fcollins_mhca
Ryan,

Thank you so much for the quick reply! Yes, that was the issue. Was Table Body the default setting before? I don't remember ever having to set it that way, and it now keeps defaulting to Table Head.

Not a major problem, though, now that I know what to do. 😉

Again, thanks!

=================
Frank

Ryan
Was Table Body the default setting before? I don't remember ever having to set it that way, and it now keeps defaulting to Table Head.

Table Body will be selected if the cursor is in the Table Body (the main part of the table) or Table Head if the cursor is in the table header. I assume in your case the cursor was in the latter when you opened the dialog.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

fcollins_mhca
Yep ..... user error. Thank you!

=================
Frank