You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Monday, 13 December 2021
  11 Replies
  5K Visits
Hi Ryan,

hope you´re fine!
I need to change the Backgroundcolor of the Content field from the editor e.g. to see my transparent Images:
https://www.screencast.com/t/x06pnhVEIH

Is that possibly?
Thanks,
Dennis
more than a month ago
·
Add the following to the template.css or editor.css file, changing the hex colour value to whatever you require

.mceContentBody {
background-color: #eee;
}

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Hello,
i try to do this, but unable to modify the background color.
Where i have to put this code ?

Because i have tested in the custom css of my template (the frontend template), tested in the css of the admin template, nothing change.
This will be great if one time this function can be inserted in the editor, just have the possibility to change the background color in one click...
more than a month ago
·
My suggestion above will only change the background colour of the editor content when editing, not the background colour of the content displayed in the front-end.

Where i have to put this code ?
Because i have tested in the custom css of my template (the frontend template), tested in the css of the admin template, nothing change.

This should be added to one of your template stylesheets, not the admin template. The editor may not be loading the custom css file unless you have configured it to do so.

Which template are you using?

more than a month ago
·
I use Yootheme Pro builder.
I have a custom css field in the parameters of template, but it dos not change anything.
And yes, i want to change only the editing field.
more than a month ago
·

more than a month ago
·
I have a custom css field in the parameters of template, but it dos not change anything.

Where is this set? I can't find it. Is it in the main theme.css file for the template?

more than a month ago
·
Ho yes sorry, was deleted.
I have put it in :
Admin panel => 3rd Party module => Yootheme => Parameters => Custom code => CSS/LESS
more than a month ago
·
This is working now. I updated your css to:

.mceContentBody.fond-noir {
background-color: #eee;
}

more than a month ago
·
OK, great.
.fond-noir, that is me added it in the jce configuration for the css style in my test...
Is it necessary ?
more than a month ago
·
.fond-noir, that is me added it in the jce configuration for the css style in my test...
Is it necessary ?

No, I've just changed it back and it does not appear to be necessary. If you are not seeing the grey background, clear your browser cache.

more than a month ago
·
It is OK.
Thank you very much !
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!