You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Tuesday, 04 January 2022
  1 Replies
  5.1K Visits
I installed JCE and Mediabox 1.1.2. I need to create a link on a small image in the footer that then opens a modal windows of a specified dimension.
I used to be able to do that with JCE Popiup but that apparently no longer works?

In any case, the Advanced Image Manager no longer shows me the "Popup" tab, not a place where I could link to a larger image.
In this case, I need to link to an article and display it in a popup window, but I can't imagine how to do it.
I tried stealing class from images and samples I found online, but all that happens is that I open a new tab or open the page itself instead of displaying it in a modal window.
So far all the tutorials I found refer to the preceding version that I had memorized.

I am not sure how to proceed. I know there is a beta version of Mediabox that seems to have solved the issue for other people, but I would like a clarification of what's going on.

FYI, in my Advanced Image Manager, the only tabs I see are: IMAGE | ADVANCED | RESPONSIVE
I did insert the link to the joomla page under "Responsive" and set a size, but all it does is function as a normal link. No modal window.

Obviously, I am missing something big and it does behave as if it was some sort of library conflict, but I can't imagine which one.
I am using Joomla 3 (last version) and Gantry 5 Hydrogen template.

Thank you.
more than a month ago
·
I installed JCE and Mediabox 1.1.2.

Did you enable MediaBox after installation? - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/installation/mediabox

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!