You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#109932 I cannot reach my post in the forum (most of the times)

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 06 January 2022 09:38 GMT

conticreative
For starters, when I try to get to my post on the forum, I get a page with this on it:

The machine cares not
Given commands it dislikes
It spits out errors.

The post is at https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/forum/109921
and today only once I was able to open it and read the response.
The response made me feel like a total n00b because of course I had to activate the plugin. I was tired. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.
So the issue has been resolved, but I wanted to bring up this bizarre behavior of the forum to your attention. I no longer need help and my modal window works just fine now, but I thought you'd be interested in my experience with the post.
FYI, after finally being able to open the post and read the answer (to my shame) I tried again and keep getting that error.
I can open all of the other posts without issue.
Thanks and sorry for asking stupid questions. It has been a while and I totally forgot about activating the plugin.

Ryan
For starters, when I try to get to my post on the forum, I get a page with this on it:

The machine cares not
Given commands it dislikes
It spits out errors.

The post is at https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/forum/109921
and today only once I was able to open it and read the response.

Sorry about this, this is a silly little haiku in place of a 500 error on the site. The error seems to have started following the upgrade of the forum extension yeasterday. I think the issue is resolved now.

The response made me feel like a total n00b because of course I had to activate the plugin. I was tired. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.
So the issue has been resolved, but I wanted to bring up this bizarre behavior of the forum to your attention. I no longer need help and my modal window works just fine now, but I thought you'd be interested in my experience with the post.

No problem. I think I should probably have the plugin auto-enable on install anyway.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.