You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#109933 Images are not updating in the modules using Field type "mediajce"

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by sjudder on Thursday, 06 January 2022 11:11 GMT

sjudder
Hi we are running Joomla 4 site with JCE Pro 2.9.18, but we are having some issues with Media Gallery on some custom modules which uses Field type: "mediajce".

I have a field in a module where I can upload an image into the module using Field type: "mediajce", it works for the first element, but when I want to select an another image on other field it does not update the same field, instead it updates the first field where I already have chones an image.

Note: We are not using a Media Box. Just a field type "mediajce" on the field of a module.
Please help. Thank you

Ryan
I have a field in a module where I can upload an image into the module using Field type: "mediajce", it works for the first element, but when I want to select an another image on other field it does not update the same field, instead it updates the first field where I already have chones an image.

How have the media fields been added to the module? Have you added them to the module manifest file?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

sjudder
Hi Ryan,

Yes, I added media field through manifest file.

Ryan
Yes, I added media field through manifest file.

And the name value for each media field is unique?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

sjudder
Hey
the issue is fixed. I installed the new Beta version JCE Pro 2.9.19 Beta 4 , The issues is resolved in this . Thanks