You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#110004 Media iframe get deleted in module with sub form field

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Rixters on Tuesday, 18 January 2022 11:09 GMT

Rixters
I have a module with a repeatable sub form. In the sub form there is an editor field, When I use the "Add media" button in the editor to add YouTube or Vimeo embed, the iframe gets deleted when I save the module. When I do the same action in an article YouTube and Vimeo work. The iframe works in articles so it is not the iframe setting in JCE, Also the editor field filter in the XML is set to raw. Content blacklisting is setup correctly as I'm logged in as administrator.

Probably palatially related. When I create a link article with a popup to a YouTube video with the JCE Mediabox the popup work and the video is playing. When I do the same with a vimeo link, then this doesn't work.

Hope you can help

Attachments

Ryan
I have a module with a repeatable sub form. In the sub form there is an editor field, When I use the "Add media" button in the editor to add YouTube or Vimeo embed, the iframe gets deleted when I save the module. When I do the same action in an article YouTube and Vimeo work. The iframe works in articles so it is not the iframe setting in JCE, Also the editor field filter in the XML is set to raw. Content blacklisting is setup correctly as I'm logged in as administrator.

Does the video save when using another editor, such as Tinymce, CodeMirror or "None"?

Probably palatially related. When I create a link article with a popup to a YouTube video with the JCE Mediabox the popup work and the video is playing. When I do the same with a vimeo link, then this doesn't work.

I doubt this is related to the issue above. Do you have JCE Pro 2.9.18 installed, and the latest version of MediaBox? Please post a link to an example popup.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Rixters
Regarding the popup I did some further investigation. The popup requires an other URL format then the media button. Problem solved.

Regarding the media button, I tried Codemirror and TinyMCE in the subform field editor field and in all cases the iframe got removed. Blacklisting is setup correctly so it looks like a Joomla bug. If you have an idea how to fix it, I'm all ears!