You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#110528 Styles CSS into editor with Joomla 4

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 09 March 2022 16:29 GMT

GBteam
Hello,

i am using JCE Editor on Joomla 4.1. I have defined a style sheet in the JCE configuration to override the default styles, but the Hx titles and the links do not display the chosen colors. All other styles are well applied. Do you know why ?

Thanks,
Regards

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

GBteam
Hello,

I'm not against sending you the credentials, but I'm having the same problem on all sites that use joomla 4.1. I don't think I'm alone in this case.
The issue appear since the 4.0.6 to 4.1 update, because the template.css path has changed to media folder.

The editor no longer find the styles of the template.css file by default, you have to give it the new path to it into the JCE global configuration. This manipulation works, except for titles and links that do not display the right color. Am I understandable?

Thanks,
Regards.

Ryan
The issue appear since the 4.0.6 to 4.1 update, because the template.css path has changed to media folder. The editor no longer find the styles of the template.css file by default, you have to give it the new path to it into the JCE global configuration.
I'm fixing this for the next update.
you have to give it the new path to it into the JCE global configuration. This manipulation works, except for titles and links that do not display the right color.
If you are using a custom css file, you should add an @import rule for the template's css file, eg:

/* import template.css if your custom css file is in the same folder */
@import url('template.css');

Ryan Demmer

GBteam
Thanks for your quick answer. I will try this or wait for next update, and come back to you.

Regards

Ryan
You can test out the fix in JCE Pro 2.9.21 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer