You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#110690 Can't export profile

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 30 March 2022 09:41 BST

stimpy
I'm trying to copy a profile from my testserver to my live site. (both Joomla 4) When I click one the export button, a window opens which requests me to select a file to import. This is the same behavior as if I'm trying to import a profile.
I've checked on a Joomla 3 site. There all is well. The export downloads the profile as soon as I click op the export button.

All tested sites run JCE version 2.9.20.

Ryan
I'm not seeing this is any of my tests. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

stimpy
I've sent you a super admin account for login on our testsite.

Ryan
[quotePost id="110701"]I've sent you a super admin account for login on our testsite.[/quotePost]

I am unable to access the site from the UK.

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
I'm not able to reproduce this on your site, tested in Firefox and Chrome on MacOS and Windows 11.

Ryan Demmer

stimpy
I didn't test it in a different browser. In Chrome it's fine, but the problem seems to be with Safari (15) on MacOS (Monterey)

Ryan
Works fine for me in Safari 15.4 on MacOS Monterey. A dialog does open, but this is to select the location to save the profile to.

Ryan Demmer