You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Wednesday, 20 April 2022
  4 Replies
  2.7K Visits
When the update code is inserted, the page goes to an Apache error page. I have attached the two images illustrating the problem. i am using the latest version of Firefox, Windows 64 and the latest version of Joomla 4.

Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 16-16-57 Preferences - Living ADDventure - Administration.png
Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 16-17-56 403 Forbidden.png
more than a month ago
·

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
It looks like saving anything in the Options area will result in this 403 Forbidden error on your site. I have not been able to reproduce this anywhere else.

I should also point out that the Options section, although accessed from the JCE Control Panel, is actually part of the Joomla Configuration, and the saving routine is not controlled by JCE.

As a 403 error is being produced, this might be caused by a restriction on your site or server. Have you added any custom rules to the sites .htaccess file?

more than a month ago
·
Thank you for your trouble and effort. I got it to work yesterday afternoon by using the global configuration page, instead of the Components page. I did have to log out and in again for it to show.

I will check the .htaccess file. This is the first production site I am doing on Joomla 4, and it's the first time I have had a problem, but I am still learning.

I see you are still logged in, can I log you out and delete the login name?
more than a month ago
·
I see you are still logged in, can I log you out and delete the login name?

Yes.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!