You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours:
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:00 Europe/London (BST)
  Thursday, 21 April 2022
  1 Replies
  574 Visits
Been trying to wrap my head around template creation. Been using JCE Pro for years and just now discovering how powerful it is....never too late to learn. But I need to create a snippet that will take the word "ProperNoun" and replace it with "ProperNoun" and a copyright symbol next to it.
So I opened up Template Manager > New Template > and the Create Template popup appeared but without the choice of selecting Snippet. Only input possible is Name.
The instructions that I viewed showed the Snippet option. Is what I am viewing a bug or a new development?
Please advise.
Thanks
Jim
more than a month ago
·
There has been a change whereby it is no longer necessary to set the template Type. Templates with dynamic content (containing variables) will be treated as such, and all others are snippets, ie: static content.

JCE Pro 2.9.23 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development - will now show a prompt to replace variables not specified in the parameters, ie: values that you want the user to enter in.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!