You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#111020 Read on Button (and other functions) are not displayed under JCE Pro Editor window

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 12 May 2022 12:57 BST

MarkusErdmann
Hi there!

When I use JCE Pro since a few weeks no "Read on" button or other buttons are displayed on the button edge of the window. It has been done so in the past and I have checked in the configuration that "Read on" is marked as "Show" and the Button is marked as "Show" in the Default profile of JCE.
When I switch the editio to TinyMCE, the "Read on" Button and other Buttons are displayed correctly. What am I doing wrong?

Ryan
If you have added the "Joomla" button (the button with an icon of the Joomla logo) to the editor toolbar, then all the buttons usually displayed below the editor (Read More etc.) will be display in a menu accessed by clicking on the Joomla button.

FYI - The JCE Read More and Page Break buttons work better than the ones below the editor.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.