You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#111319 Saved content would not show changes in SP PAgebuildr PRO

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Saturday, 25 June 2022 17:02 BST

ocram44
In V 2.9.27 this bug was fixed: Saved content would not show changes if the editor did not have active tabs, ie: Editor, Code, Preview. Using JCE Editor PRO in SP PageBuilder PRO in a regular Text Addon I still experience the same bug: edit content and close the addon, save the page (not close) and reopen the addon: the changes are not visible. If you close the addon again and reopen it again the changes are visible.
If you edit the content close the addon, save & close the page and reopen it the changes are visible.

Ryan
Using JCE Editor PRO in SP PageBuilder PRO in a regular Text Addon I still experience the same bug: edit content and close the addon, save the page (not close) and reopen the addon: the changes are not visible.

You need to click the Apply button before closing the Text Addon.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

ocram44
With "close the addon" I meant "Apply and then Close", sorry for the confusion it caused. The issue remains.

Ryan
Which version of SP Page Builder do you have installed?

Ryan Demmer

ocram44
Version: 3.8.7 (PRO)

Ryan
I'm not seeing this issue with SP Page Builder 3.8.7 and JCE Pro 2.9.27

Does it work with JCE Pro 2.9.24? - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/jce-pro-2924

Ryan Demmer

ocram44
I have setup a testsite with a clean installation of
Joomla 3.10.10 and only these additional extensions: JCE 2.9.27 and SP PageBuilder 3.8.7 and I get the same problem. If you like I can send you the credentials to login to the backend.

Ryan
If you like I can send you the credentials to login to the backend.

Please use this form - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
This appears to be a bug in SP Page Builder PRO 3.8.7 as I am not seeing the issue in SP PageBuilder Lite 3.8.7 or SP Page Builder PRO 3.8.6

I have posted this on the JoomShaper forum - https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/14771

Ryan Demmer