You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Thursday, 21 July 2022
  2 Replies
  815 Visits
Hi,
When a tag is clicked in an article its content is shown in the Home page (I.e. the contetn replaces the Home article but the associated modules (left and right) are shown as well. I would like the content to overwrite the current page but I can't seem to do that even using 'Target' its still shown on the Home page. So am I missing something? Can the modules be switched off?
Regards
Paul
more than a month ago
·
This is a Joomla content issue not a JCE one, but generally the modules are displayed based on the menu association for the current content item or category. If you look at the settings for each module, in the Menu Assignment tab, you will see that they can be assigned to a specific menu item (and it's children). It can get quite complicated, but you will need to experiment with assigned modules to menu items to get the result you want.

I'm not an expert on this, and you may find a better answer in the Joomla forum - https://forum.joomla.org/

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Thanks Ryan :D
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!