You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#111768 PlugIn-Integrierung bei der Pro-Version (Plugin integration for the Pro version)

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Sunday, 04 September 2022 11:05 BST

wilderer
Ich glaube mich zu erinnern mal gehört zu haben, dass in der Pro-Version bereits alle notwendigen Plugins enthalten sind. Das war auch der Hauptgrund, warum ich auf die Pro-Version umgestiegen bin.
Doch leider musste ich jetzt unter J!4 feststellen, dass die MediaBox nicht enthalten ist und ich diese explizit nachinstallieren musste. Warum?

Gleichzeitig musste ich feststellen, dass das abgewandelte Grid (wf-column) im Editor nicht wirklich funktioniert, geschweige ein vernünftiges Bild in der responsiven Darstellung bietet. Wenn man diese Elemente schon anbietet, sollte man auch Einstellmöglichkeiten dafür haben, da man sonst auch direkt "bootstrap" benutzen kann. Bei Bootstrap hat man jedenfalls die Gewissheit, dass es funktioniert.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I remember hearing that the Pro version already includes all the necessary plugins. That was also the main reason why I switched to the Pro version.
But unfortunately I had to find out now under J!4 that the MediaBox is not included and I had to install it explicitly. Why?

At the same time I had to realize that the modified grid (wf-column) in the editor doesn't really work, let alone offers a reasonable image in the responsive display. If you already offer these elements, you should also have setting options for them, otherwise you can also use "bootstrap" directly. With Bootstrap you have the certainty that it works.

Gruß Wilderer

Ryan
But unfortunately I had to find out now under J!4 that the MediaBox is not included and I had to install it explicitly. Why?

Mediabox is not part of the Pro package. It is a free, optional plugin for use with JCE or as a standalone Joomla plugin.

At the same time I had to realize that the modified grid (wf-column) in the editor doesn't really work, let alone offers a reasonable image in the responsive display. If you already offer these elements, you should also have setting options for them, otherwise you can also use "bootstrap" directly. With Bootstrap you have the certainty that it works.

It works perfectly well in all my tests. You can also set the CSS Framework that the Columns tool used to Bootstrap, so that the content is rendered using bootstrap classes - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/documentation/columns/configuration

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

wilderer
Danke für die Information.
Im CSS Framework bieten sie aber nur "Bootstrap 4" an. Ich arbeite aber bereits mit Bootstrap 5.2 unter Joomla 4.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the information.
But in the CSS Framework they only offer "Bootstrap 4". But I already work with Bootstrap 5.2 under Joomla 4.

Ryan
But in the CSS Framework they only offer "Bootstrap 4". But I already work with Bootstrap 5.2 under Joomla 4.

Bootsrap 5 is also supported as it uses the same classes as Bootsrap 4

The label has been updated for the next update, you can download the beta for testing here - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.