You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#111958 Media Select Popup

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 06 October 2022 11:00 BST

liviuolaeru
Hi! there,

I attached a screen to display the issue I am faced with. Hopefully is self explanatory :). So, the issue is that whenever I click to add/inser a picture the popup show as in the screen shot. So no way to select a picture. This issue is on Joomla 4. I used JCE Pro on Joomla 3 before witout any problems. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Attachments

Ryan
Does the popup display correctly when you open it in another area, such as in the Images & Links tab when creating or editing an article?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

liviuolaeru
Hi! Ryan,

it is the same behaviour whether I try to edit an article, custom module, other modules etc. it is the same wit ALL other insert buttons at the bottom of the editor [ i.e. menu, article, field media etc. ].

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

liviuolaeru
the detail requested have been submitted.

Ryan
I'm not able to reproduce this anywhere else, except on your site. This is also not a specifically JCE issue, as the modal window that is opened is part of the Joomla core.

Ryan Demmer