You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#112424 Renew another year 11-24-2022

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 28 November 2022 10:08 GMT

owl
You system won't give me the 20% discount to renew another year even though it is Black Friday here in California. I tried to renew, but you system blocked me. It says I have to wait until 30 days before my subscription expires.

So... existing customers can't get the Black Friday discount?

If you won't let me have the discount now, will you give me the discount when my subscription is going to expire within 30 days.

Taz

Ryan
Your active subscription expires on 14th August 2023 so you are not currently eligible for a renewal. Unfortunately this means you can't take advantage of the Black Friday sale.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

owl
So, you are saying that if I want to keep renewing JCE Pro, then I can never get the product on sale. Is that correct?

Please do not feel offended, but I have to tell you... that seems a little not trustworthy.

You really do have a great product. You add a lot too the Joomla community, and you should be praised for your effort.

I just think it's a little strange that you limit when people can buy JCE Pro. I was ready to extend it for another year, which would mean more money for you.

Once again, I think you have a very good product. I will keep buying it in the future, because it really is good for the Joomla Community, and I am thankful for your effort.

Ryan
So, you are saying that if I want to keep renewing JCE Pro, then I can never get the product on sale. Is that correct?

Please do not feel offended, but I have to tell you... that seems a little not trustworthy.

You really do have a great product. You add a lot too the Joomla community, and you should be praised for your effort.

I just think it's a little strange that you limit when people can buy JCE Pro. I was ready to extend it for another year, which would mean more money for you.

Not sure how you define this as untrustworthy, but anyway.

If all subscribers are able to renew at anytime, and whenever there is a discount, then all subsribers will always be able to renew at a discount, which makes the discount redundant. This would also not be financially viable for the business.

A sale is intended to attract new customers, and encourage subscribers who have let their subscription lapse to renew again. Some existing subscribers might benefit from the sale, but this is not the primary reason for it.

Once again, I think you have a very good product. I will keep buying it in the future, because it really is good for the Joomla Community, and I am thankful for your effort.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.