You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#112638 Update Key not saved

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 05 January 2023 11:29 GMT

frank474
Tried to store new subscription key under "JCE administration"- "Update settings". Although pressing "save and exit" button the new key is not saved. Under "System" - "Updates sites" there is no "JCE Editor Package" entry for the key. Joomla is 4.2.6. Anybody can help ? Thanx. Frank.

Ryan
If you don't see "JCE Editor Package" in System -> Update Sites, then click the Rebuild button.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

frank474
This is the translation of what pops up after the rebuild: "The Update-Sources were restored from the manifest files". But still only "JCE MediaBox Updates" is an entry in the list.

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
I have installed the latest version of JCE Pro 2.9.32 on your site. You can add the Update Key in System -> Update Sites now.

Ryan Demmer

frank474
I managed to enter the key in the main dashboard under "notifications". JCE is 2.9.32 now so I think my problem is solved. But still strange that the "official" way didn't work.

Trishpp
Hello Ryan
I had a problem with Joomla after you helped me yesterday. I have had to do a reinstall of Joomla 4.2.6, and have the same problem with the update number not being accepted

Thank you again in advance
Dave

Ryan
I have added the update key on your site.

Please in future do not post login details in a forum post.

Ryan Demmer