You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Wednesday, 11 January 2023
  6 Replies
  350 Visits
Hi,

I have a Joomla 3.10.11 site using JCE Editor Pro 2.6.31 and I have just converted it to use PHP 8.1. However I can't then get into the Articles because I get an HTTP 500 error. If I disable JCE Editor Pro and use another editor then I can get in without a problem. Are you aware of this issue - can you fix it?

Thanks,

Gary
3 weeks ago
·
Please download and install the latest version of JCE Pro - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/latest

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

3 weeks ago
·
Thanks that sorted it. Thought I had the latest version as Joomla wasn't telling me I had an update.
Ryan marked this post as Resolved — 3 weeks ago
one week ago
·
I have a Joomla! 3.10.11 site using JCE Editor Pro 2.9.33, running with PHP 7.4.33 without any problems.

Now I have just tested it to use PHP 8.0 or 8.1. Unfortunately I can't edit any article because I get an HTTP 500 error.

If I use the integrated Tiny MCE instead of JCE, the articles can be edited without any problems.

What's wrong? Any idea?

Thanks Hartmut
one week ago
·
Now I have just tested it to use PHP 8.0 or 8.1. Unfortunately I can't edit any article because I get an HTTP 500 error.

If I use the integrated Tiny MCE instead of JCE, the articles can be edited without any problems.

If you switch to "No Editor" or "CodeMirror", do you get the 500 error?

one week ago
·
Just tested it with "No Editor", "CodeMirror" and installed AcyMailing-Editor (AcyMailing Enterprise 5.11.4) and PHP 8.1: No issues :D .

500 error only with JCE 2.9.33.

Tomorrow I' ll test Version 2.9.34 Beta 1.

Thanks Hartmut
one week ago
·
I'm not able to reproduce this in my tests. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!